31.7.16

Summer Adventure: Vol 3 - Here and There

Summer 2016 has been consisted of:
- Long rides up to the North East, eating a lot of Maine Lobster rolls and ice cream in the middle of the forest.
- Tanning my legs on the dashboard.
- Watching fireworks from a school bench.
- Catching the rain, hiding from the rain.
- Buying plants, watching them grow, watching them die.
- Random backyard wedding.
- Random teary conversations.
- Lots and lots of hugs from families - which I am so grateful for.

Books I have read: I Almost Forgot About You, The Shining and Blood, Bones & Butter. On queue: The Year Of Magical Thinking, the new Harry Potter book.

To do list:
- More wine.
- Outdoor movies & summer concerts.
- Bake more pies despite the weather.
- Be brave and kind.

Taking a break before running to the next BBQ location.Thankful for this place I get to call home this season. #brooklyn πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸƒUntitledBare feet impatiently waiting for the sunset.UntitledMuch needed last minute trip home to remind myself that I am well loved by this place. I learned to fall in love and fall out of love this past 2 years, and came out with much disappointment and uncertainty about myself and people. But after all I am thanCurrent mood. πŸ™UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledOh the Glory of it all.🌈That summer haze.🌡Beyond comprehension is the Grace Jesus gives us when we don't deserve. #thankfulWe built a garden πŸƒπŸŒΏπŸŒ·3 days till all of these study sessions will be overrrrrr πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸŒΈπŸƒ #tbt #gradschoolCome home with mama!uploadBackyard wedding because why not?Today has been one of the hardest in a while now. As I am laying here thinking about tomorrow, I could only ask for grace and perseverance to trust in God's goodness. Thankful for people who I could turn to and be real and talk and cry and pray for me andBroke my phone as I was taking this photo.Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment