Summer 2016 has been consisted of:
- Long rides up to the North East, eating a lot of Maine Lobster rolls and ice cream in the middle of the forest.
- Tanning my legs on the dashboard.
- Watching fireworks from a school bench.
- Catching the rain, hiding from the rain.
- Buying plants, watching them grow, watching them die.
- Random backyard wedding.
- Random teary conversations.
- Lots and lots of hugs from families - which I am so grateful for.
Books I have read: I Almost Forgot About You, The Shining and Blood, Bones & Butter. On queue: The Year Of Magical Thinking, the new Harry Potter book.
To do list:
- More wine.
- Outdoor movies & summer concerts.
- Bake more pies despite the weather.
- Be brave and kind.