10.8.16

Summer Adventure part 4 - London

London always has a special place in my heart.

Something about not knowing when the rain is gonna come (or maybe the trains actually come on time) makes me feel so calm yet excited at the same time.

My time in London was familiar and relaxing, almost felt like I never left the town couple years back. I spent a lot of time by myself to refamiliarize and take everything in, drinking lots and lots of tea, and I also packed a big box of Ben's Cookies to bring back home with me.

Wish I could have stayed a tiny bit longer but time to go home and back to the reality 🙋Back in London for a very short stay and I could only wish to be here a little longer 😢UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledGuess who is back back back.UntitleduploadUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitleduploadUntitledUntitledThankful for adventure with my local friend tonight. London is way too cool 💂Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment