1.11.16

Weds

You know when you hit that age when it seems like all of your friends on facebook are getting married? I am definitely approaching that. The last couple months I got to travel to attend some of my close friends' weddings. Seeing the moments when they committed their lives to each other was definitely inspiring for me.

UntitledWhat a Joy to celebrate with these two yesterday! Congrats you guys! #ctocadventures #sfsp12UntitledUntitledUntitledThis past weekend was dreamy. #ctocadventures

Chris and Camille's wedding in San Francisco was probably one of the best weddings that I have ever been to. The forest wedding was beyond beautiful, and the only thing could compare to that the beauty of these  people's hearts. Chris and Camille are the nicest, kindest people I have ever met, and I was so happy for them.

UntitledUntitledUntitled
@d.leongAnd I know it is long gone and that magic is not here no more.  @d.leong@d.leongNotice my feet don't touch the ground. Thanks @d.leong
I also wanted to share some photos my good friend David took of me in San Francisco during my short time there.
Untitled
Good to be back to celebrate with Bai and Jared! Congrats guys 👰❤️! #baileywenttojaredUntitledUntitledUntitled
I also got to come home to good ol' Nebraska for my friend Bailey's wedding. I met Bailey in college and she is one of the people that changed my life. Her wedding was at a vineyard outside of Lincoln, NE and it was absolutely amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment